Monday, August 20, 2012

Phew!! I Made It Through Recruitment Week!

Hey guys! Today is my first day back on my normal schedule (yippee!). I am still a little out of it so today's post will mostly be pictures from the week! Recruitment week was fun, stressful, nerve wracking and so much more but I honestly I wouldn't have it any other way! I learned so much about the girls in my chapter and it also gave me a new sense of respect for the women before me who worked as hard as I did to make my recruitment week special! So what did we gain from this week....A wonderful new pledge class (woo hoo MC'12). I can't wait to see what they will bring to our chapter! I loved them all even before I knew them so I am so happy to finally call these girls my sisters! So without further ado here are the pictures from the week!

Love Her
So this day was Pref day! On this day we all wore black dresses, heels and our pins! This was my favourite day by far and it reminded me why I feel in love with Theta in the first place.

The Babies
For our bid day activity we rented out the pool and ordered pizza and drinks! We even had cool frat tanks made for the event! This is all after we came back from a nice dinner downtown! I think going to these sorts of activities as a chapter is what makes us so close!
My Bid Day Buddy!
This is Shaina! She was my bid day buddy! I love her and am so happy that she decided to be a part of Theta!
Dinner Outfits!

Love At First Kite

My Mama And I


We Are The Girls Of KAT

Some Of Us With Our Kites!

Roomies!

Theta Sisters


 I am IN LOVE with our Lilly Pulitzer letters! As in I am obsessed!

My Golden Girl!
So that was my week! Like I said it was a lot of work but we love our babies and we would do it ten times over if we had to! For tomorrow's post "What Not To Do During Recruitment Week" I had some interesting conversations and thought I would share! Thanks again for being so patient with me! Can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs!
xoxo,
lRn

2 comments:

  1. Love the pool and pizza idea! congrats on all of your new girls, they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so stinking cute - you guys look like you have so much fun! So many activities, it must me a tiny bit hard to balance it all - but clearly you do it fine :)

    ReplyDelete