Thursday, August 2, 2012

Yesterday

Hi guys! I am so sorry for not posting regularly this week, it has just been super hectic with all of the things i've had to get done before going back to school! Here is what I did yesterday:


In the morning I got coffee with my friend mLt! I really miss not seeing her during the school year and this catch up session was much needed. She and I share a lot of the same values and morals and I love talking to her because we both struggle with the same things.  Having her to talk to is such a blessing.

Menu

Inside
Later in the day after hanging out with my other two favourite gals Melissa and Kelsey I headed to get old fashioned ice cream with another one of my great friends Kerry! I had never been to this specific ice cream place before but it was so yummy. As a matter of fact I am planning on stopping by tomorrow before I leave! As you can see from the menu everything is home made! They make the ice cream the traditional way and serve it to you diner style.

The Counter

Homemade Candy

All Of The Glass Cups
The place had the cutest decor! The tables were marble with pink accents! I think pink is the main theme though because it is everywhere as you can see!

Her 3 Younger Sisters

Our Yummy Ice Cream

My Order
It was the best ice cream ever. I also thought while I was there that it would be a wonderful place to go on a date! Very cute and quaint!

Kerry
After yesterday I am definitely rethinking leaving! I just want to stay home and be with my friends forever! Did you guys do anything fun this week?
xoxo,
lRn

3 comments:

  1. I understand where you are coming from..I'm very close to my friends from home and always feel sad leaving them! That ice cream looks beyond delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying goodbye to everyone was always the hardest part of going back to school for me, so bitter sweet! Have a safe trip back to school (so jealous I miss college so much!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious! I completely get you on leaving all that is familiar and those that you love. But new, amazing opportunities will be coming your way!

    ReplyDelete