Saturday, May 11, 2013

100 Reasons To Get Rid Of It

In an effort to continue my crusade to only buy things when I need them and give things away when I don't I decided to share a few of Martha Stewart's reasons to get rid of things. Here are a few of my favourite! Enjoy!

1. 1.5 million Americans suffer from chronic hoarding & clutter (didn't know that did you?)
2. People burn 55 minutes a day looking for things (and as we just learned in The Tao of Pooh time is non refundable)
3. 80 percent of what we own we never use
4. That suitcase you never use? Some kid in foster care could use it (suitcasesforkids.org)
5.Getting rid of clutter will reduce housework by 40 percent (I read that as less dishes and more time to play outside Yippeee!)
6. If you return six MAC Cosmetics containers to any MAC store you get a free lipstick (not that we need that lipstick anyways but it is a nice incentive)



And so many more! Pop over to MarthaStewart.com and find 84 more ways to get rid of your clutter. You know you want to!

Namaste,
Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment