Saturday, May 11, 2013

3 Things I Am Loving!

For today's post I decided to show you guys some products that I am L-O-V-I-N-G! I used to be a product junkie but I am trying to cut down and only have one of each product. My goal, for example, is to only buy lotion when I run out of the bottle. Such a weird goal right? It's not like normal people do that or anything.....I am a recovering shopaholic please try and understand! But ignore me, let's get on to the 3 products that I am obsessed with!



1) A Fresh Bouquet: A fresh bouquet of flowers does wonders for my mood. I know you might not have been expecting that as one of my three things but I recently just discovered how wonderful it can be to have a fresh set it your room. It really brightens up the whole space and as an added bonus works as a natural air freshener. I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner!



2) Hugo Naturals Orange & Vanilla Body wash: This stuff is mmm mmm mmm good! It smells edible I swear and it makes my whole morning routine that much more pleasant and trust me I am NOT a morning person so any help I can get is much appreciated.



3) Sunshine Spa Brown Sugar (Vanilla Orange): Okay this stuff is great! I am a sugar scrub addict and this was just the thing to satiate my addiction. It is also orange and vanilla scented which was total coincidence I swear (scout's honour).

So there you have it my 3 things I am loving so far! What are you guys loving? Let me know!

Namaste,
Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment