Saturday, May 11, 2013

John Masters Organics

It's review time guys and for today's post it is all about the luxurious John Masters Organics line (phew what a mouthful!)



I was in need of a new face wash and after seeing his name on several blog sites with rave reviews and quite a few magazines (Marie Claire wrote about him recently) I decided to give his line a go! First up was the Bearberry face wash, it was given the opportunity to dazzle me and trust me it did.

Aside from the plastic packaging (boo) ,nothing I can do about that besides reuse it in my household for something else, it is amazing. I am officially hooked. First of all it comes out in a foam which I love. It makes me feel like I am at a spa or something and it smells so yummy and clean! Not only that but every time I wash my face with it I swear it glows. This stuff is worth the 18 dollars!



The other thing I tried was the Moroccan clay mask. This was slightly pricer at around 30 dollars a jar BUT before you freak you this will last you at least 6 months if you use it wisely which means that it comes down to under 6 dollars a month if you spread it out. Or maybe that is just the way I justify it, either way this stuff is amazing and if you don't believe me ask Jessica Alba she raves about the stuff. It works wonders! I am telling you this will be a staple from now on all other face masks be damned!

Also if you are thinking about buying it online go ahead and do it! There is no tax or shipping costs if I remember correctly and if I am wrong I swear it was really small. I am pretty sure I paid a flat rate of 30 dollars but don't quote me on that!

So that's my review I am in love with both products! What products are you guys loving?

Namaste,
Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment