Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Friends Forever You And Me

Have you ever thought about what life would be like without your friends? How much less fun every day would be if you didn't have someone to call or text? Well today I was thinking about just that and I realised that without my friends I would be completely lost. They encourage me, listen to me, make me laugh and most importantly help keep me grounded. I know that I don't tell my friends each and everyday just how much I appreciate them and I should! But here are some photos of the important people in my life (some may be old!)

sLm
This picture is from my first night at University! sLm and eFn were my next door neighbours! We all decided to go to the Welcome back barbecue together that night because we didn't really know anyone (they are both southern belles from Texas). Who knew that we would become such good friends 9 months later. This was the day after bid day I think! Who knew we were KKG's and KAT's in the making!


KerBear
This is one of my best friends Kerbear (that is not her real name that is just what I call her) I miss her so much and now that we go to school in different states it is hard to see her! This was us at our senior prom!


aSd
 This is my friend aSd! I don't know what I would do without her! She is my go to girl whenever I was stressed at school! We met during bid day too! KAT sisters!
aFk
This is me and my fav gal aFk! She and I are two preppy peas in a pod! I love her and let me tell you I don't know what I would do without her! (Life would probably be so boring but when I think about it my parents credit card bill might not be so high...)
gSm & Lilly
One of my best friends gSm. This is us on our senior trip! We had so much fun together as you can tell from us giggling and I miss her a lot! She goes to school in South Carolina but I never feel too out of touch because we always Skype and call each other!
fWm
This is my other half. fWm and I met during our sophomore year of high school! We actually met during a new student orientation. She had just moved here from Switzerland too! We weren't friends in Geneva but it turns out that our schools were right down the street from each other. Our schools were both international the only difference was I was in the french section at my school so all my classes were in french and she was in the english section at hers!
eFn
Last but not least this is eFn! She is literally the goofiest person I know. She gave me so many laughs this year! From taking selflies on my phone in the laundry room to wearing my clothes to class without my knowledge. I distinctly remember hearing one of our floor advisors compliment her as she walked down the hallway to our rooms. As she walked down the hall towards me I came to realise that the outfit she was wearing was mine....That happened a lot but what are friends for!

Aren't friends the best,
lRn

1 comment:

  1. I have no recollection of the events noted concerning eNf . I plead the fifth.

    ReplyDelete