Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bedding, bedding and more bedding!

As you all know I am going to be starting my second year at university. I am counting down the days until August rolls around so I can see all of my friends and most importantly move into my sorority house! I don't know if you guys are getting the vibe or not but I am oh SO excited! 

Home sweet home
Last year in my freshman dorm room I went for a very relaxed, comfortable look. My theme for the year was red, white and blue. My bedding was white with red stripes and the pillows either matched the duvet colour or were white/navy. I also had various decorative pillows to spice up the look. It was actually really cute and I got a lot of compliments on it! Sadly since I don't have a picture of my bedding on my computer anymore I will have to show you the online version of the bedding and decorative pillow.


Now I loved my bedding from last year, don't get me wrong, but I love to switch things up and this year I think I want my theme to be paisley! That or something lilly! I found some oh so cute lilly options on garnet hill while I was perusing around. It's going to be so hard to pick let me tell you I don't know what I am going to do!

Lilly always a classic

Monogrammed plain sheets what could be better?

I am loving the paisley theme like I said

This shade of green is perfect!
As you can see they are all super cute and any would look fabulous in a dorm room or an apartment! I think the lilly one might be a little much for my sophomore year so I am definitely leaning towards the two on the bottom! I am in love with the green but the blue is also to die for. Choices, choices, choices! What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

xoxo,
lRn

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I LOVE the green! I like the blue too. blue for you green for me. I want it I LOVE, LOVE That pattern I had it this year in W&B. Gosh you are just adorbs Lisette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the green! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete