Monday, June 25, 2012

Having A Whale Of A Time!

Hi everyone, sorry about not posting regularly for the last week. I got really busy with work and then other things with friends. Anyways I am back and hope to be posting regularly from here on out! On today's agenda is Vineyard Vines. They are one of my favourite stores and I can always count on them for the basics. Here are some items I am in loving!
Navy blue baseball cap!

Not a great picture but you see the cap!

I currently have this cap. I bought it 2 years ago when I went on my senior spring break trip with my friends to Atlantis! It has served me well and is a little more worn than I would like but I love it and would definitely recommend this cap to anyone!
Mini Whale Tote
 I have this tote except mine is in the regular size. I love this tote and use it to carry my books to class! I can't tell you how many compliments I have received on this specific bag. People always ask me where I got it! It is definitely one of my favourite vineyard vines items.

Navy critter shorts
Who doesn't love critter shorts! These navy blue gems will go great with a white polo or even a tank top. These whales definitely jazz up your typically chinos.

Seersucker Skirt
I am loving the pink bow on the side. This skirt would be great for a dinner date or even to wear to class on a hot summer day!
Madras leather flip flops
I am loving the madras on these flip flops! I had a pair of these a couple of years ago. I picked them up when I went to watch the Rolex three day event in Kentucky. I bought my regular size at the time, but they ended up stretching out so they became way too big in the end. If I ever bought another pair I would probably order a size down and see how that worked for me. So what are you waiting for! Run over to your local Vineyard Vines store or go online and look for some great items for yourself! Today is the last day to take 25% off using the code friend12 at checkout.

Happy Shopping,
lRn

No comments:

Post a Comment