Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

Ah did you guys have fun yesterday, because I sure did! The fourth of July is one of my favourite holidays! I love all of the festive food, the good company and of course the fireworks!

Yay! Pool Time!
My friends and I had a cookout at my friend jKm's house! It is huge so we always go over there for occasions like this! We all had fun swimming in the pool, lounging around in the Jacuzzi and of course grilling out!

What's the fourth without a couple of selfies?
I am still new to this whole blogging thing so I definitely could have taken more pictures but for our next event I will be sure to capture everything! We made tons of food and we even tried out this pinterest recipe! Don't the strawberries look delicious?

Yum!
They are so much harder to make than it seems. The chocolate goes everywhere and placing the sprinkles neatly on the strawberries is nearly impossible (I was coated in sprinkles at the end of the process!) Although I must say my one of my friend (refer to selfie above) made a batch before she came (as a surprise) and they were pretty perfect!

Giggles Galore
After dinner we went to watch the fireworks! jKm has a convertible so we didn't even have to get out of the car. We had a first class view right from our seats! Which was good because it was really crowded and I wasn't exactly dying to get out and stand in the crowd.

So Pretty!
So that was my fourth of July! Did you guys do anything fun? I am sorry again for not taking as many pictures as I should have, I just got caught up in all the fun! But no worries, there are plenty of fun things coming up in my schedule so I will be sure to document those!
xoxo,
lRn

No comments:

Post a Comment