Friday, July 6, 2012

Shopping!

Ah I love to shop. Seriously ask any of my friends, I am a certified shop-a-holic. If you need a shopping partner in crime, I am your girl. I love all sorts of shopping but I must say online shopping seems to be one of my favourites. I mean who doesn't love getting packages in the mail?! Here are some fun things I have ordered/ picked up in the past couple of weeks! I love them all and can't wait to wear them somewhere special!

BCBG
I bought this dress for going out purposes! I figure I could pair it with a nice blazer to dress it up, or wear it as is for a fun night out! It reminds me of an Herve Leger dress!

Lilly Shift
I found this gem on Saks! I am in love with the print and the alligators are to die for! My friends are having a tea party at the end of July and I am thinking of wearing this to that!


I got this shirt from the Jcrew outlets! It goes perfectly with white jeans or white shorts! I am loving stripes this season

Lilly Pulitzer blossom shorts
I got these blossom shorts in seersucker mainly because I just couldn't pass them up! I mean honestly, how cute are these? They look red in this picture because of the lighting but the lines are light pink!  I accidentally ordered them a size too big, but couldn't bear to send them back, so I took them to the tailor and now they fit perfectly!
Jcrew
I needed a pair of white chinos so of course J crew was the place to go.


I spied this while waiting in line to purchase my white chinos! I like the floral detail on the front and the baby blue colour is so fun for summer. I can't wait to wear it!

Vineyard Vines
Last but not least I ordered a pair of Vineyard Vines boxers! I know this may sound weird but I love to sleep in them. They are so comfy. Now don't get me wrong I have plenty of pajama sets (Lilly and RL are two of my fav) but sometimes I would rather just wear these and a hanes v neck (much to my mother's dismay)

Do you have any fun goodies that you've picked up recently?
xoxo,
lRn

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! I LOVE those buttercup shorts! I just posted a Southern Tide Giveaway, you should enter! http://thepreppystudent.blogspot.com/2012/07/giveaway-southern-tide.html/

    ReplyDelete