Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Recap!

This weekend was so busy so instead of writing a lot I figured I would just let the pictures speak for themselves!


Took my duffle bag to the monogrammers...


Got Panera with the girls!

Pretty Pretty

Give Me All Of It

Homemade Lemonade
Went to a tea party that my friends put together! It was so cute and the food was to die for! We had petit  fours, quiche and much more...

Monogrammed Silver
We even used my friend jKm's silver! She has been getting a new piece every year since she was born. The set is beautiful and is monogrammed, what could be better!

Chit Chatting
The sunflowers were fresh and so beautiful!

The two lovely hosts
How cute are they!
Giggles And Aprons

Cleaning Up
We had to wash all of that nice china and silver the old fashioned way. It was a lot of fun actually!

My OOTD (Lilly/Jcrew)

Lounging By The Pool

Pool Times Are The Best Times

Best Friends
How we end every night, being goofy! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
xoxo,
lRn

2 comments:

  1. You are like my long-lost twin (well almost - what do you get at Panera!?) Love the photos - looks like an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a tea party! and the silver is just gorgeous! This reminds me that I need to get my duffel bag monogrammed!

    ReplyDelete