Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Busy, relaxing, stressful? My weekend was super super busy (as usual!) I think in the summer weekend's are particularly busy just because everyone's home and you are always making plans with one person or another. Would you guys agree? That being said, here is a little recap of what mine looked like! I will be jumping all over the place so I hope you guys are ready!


Friday was nothing special! I had work and after that I came home and promptly went to bed but on Saturday...

Rocking Her Ray Bans

"Vroom Vroom"

Smile
I went shopping with aFk in the morning! We took her mini as you can see, which she hates but I love. I must say it has started to grow on me so I guess that means you can add me to the Mini fan club! We as in she snagged up some pretty good purchases. I was along more for moral support. She picked up some fun items from Jcrew, a new watch, and a rain jacket! I on the other hand, trying to be a good little girl and save my money opted for a discounted athletic jacket from Ralph Lauren. Wah I am so sad, it was our last shopping trip for the whole summer because she left for North Carolina the next day. I am literally crushed. I don't know what I am going to do without her. Love you! Can't wait to see you on break!

Soho

Making Vegetables

Fried Rice
Later that night I headed to Soho with the girls! The whole spring break group was together again, with the newest addition being gSm's boyfriend M (they are the two on the right). He is seriously so sweet, and is the definition of a true southern gentleman. I mean he ordered sweet tea at dinner, and let me tell you no one up here orders sweet tea. I guess I should have expected that she would pick up a boy like that since she does go to school in South Carolina. Afterwards we split up. The girls and I went to go see The Dark Knight Rises, and the two lovebirds headed home. It was M's last night here before going home to Nashville!

Movie Time
Sunday was filled with errands for me and the Rascal Flatts concert for the others. I love love love Rascal and went last year, I just wasn't really interested in going this time. I can only handle so many intoxicated people at once...

Thumbs Up If You Love Rascal

So Country

Don't they look adorable! So that was my weekend. What did you guys do?
xoxo,
lRn

No comments:

Post a Comment